Why should you book Paddy Clarke Photography?
1. Experience, we have been photographing weddings for more than 40 years and can cope with any weather conditions that might arise.
2. We are both qualified
3. We are insured
4. We belong to The Irish Professional Photographers Association which means we have abide by their rules and regulations.
5. We have been at the top of our profession, consistently winning awards and most recently we have won The Irish Classical Wedding Photographer of the year 2013
6. We have the right equipment to photograph your wedding and always have back up with us in case of any accident.
7. We have a studio you can call into and are easily contacted by phone, emails or Facebook
8. On most weddings you will get two photographers one female and one male which gives you the best of two worlds, when the bride is getting ready Emma will be there to capture all the preparations and Paddy will be with the groom.
9. We have worked in most of the wedding venues in our area and if you do pick one that we haven’t we will visit and do our homework on were best to take your pictures
10. You will not have your day ruined by spending hours on your photographs, we work very quickly.
11 After the wedding we will put a selection of photographs on Facebook if you wish, you can use these pictures on your own page
12 An App for your phone with a selection of images from wedding
13 3 DVD’S of your photographs to play on your TV
14 A PDF of your photographs for your computer to pick your album
15 A cinema experience to make your final selection
16 A beautiful unique album to cherish for ever.
To sum up you will get top class service and quality you deserve
13 Jocelyn Street,
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Phone : 042 9335746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org